Friday, 14 February 2014

L2; month two

It is really frightening how quickly the time is going at the moment. Don't get me wrong I can't wait for the sleepless nights to end and the crying to cease slightly but they really are not babies for long enough in my opinion!

Unlocked features:
Starting to hold her head up - during tummy time she has a lot more control of her little wobbly head now!

Events of interest:
First injections :/ - a bloody awful experience but never mind, at least she won't remember it.

Month 2 in pictures:
With her bestie :)
Managing to coordinate fist and mouth now
She always looks so in awe of big sister
Off to the gym :)
Happy 2 months!
Holding her head up
Haha gobsmacked at something l2 is telling her
So that's that, another month tucked under our belts. I hope I can report "sleeping through the night" as an achievement for next month! 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment